Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the stock handle bars off my Cross Country. They will need to be painted or powder coated to look new again. I'm asking $25.00 plus shipping. I will be posting more stock parts as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
If he does not have them, I have a set but mine are chrome.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Where are you located, Cnyrider?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sorry! I totally forgot to mark these as sold. I sold them off Facebook Marketplace and just forgot.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No worries. What bars did you put on? The factory mini apes don't fit right for me. I bought it that way.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Hmmm, good question. Stock price new is a crazy $395. I found one place online that appears to be selling new for $250 but that seems suspicious and are probably used. Ebay has them used for $120 to 250 + 16 to 25 for shipping. I will likely not get a good shipping price so would propose $100 + shipping. What do you think?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If I was in the market for chrome it wouldn't be bad but I'd need to get them powder coated black. I'll have to pass. Thanks

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
No problem. If you change your mind, give me a shout. Best of luck with your search. Try ebay. I saw at least one set on there that I think was black but they were over $250 which is crazy high.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts