Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a stock exhaust collecting dust on a shelf someplace they would like to get rid of? I have the Slash Ness pipes on my 06 Hammer now, but I really would like to get something a tad bit quieter. If anyone has one that would fit, either blacked out from an 8-Ball hammer or a stock chrome version, let me know and shoot me a price..
please and thanks!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does anyone know if the 07 Hammer exhausts would fit the 06?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Slash Ness pipes

Do you still have the pipes? Is your bike a 106" Very Interested in a trade.

Thanks,Dale

·
Registered
160 Posts
Trade

THIS IS A 2010 HAMMER I can trade you my $999 victory performance 2 into 1 pipes soon if you want send me a pic of your pipes heres mine They are like NEW by the way garage kept and never seen rain always detailed after every ride as well
This is a 100CI

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the stock pipes for an '06 Vegas listed here. Not sure if it's the same fitment though. $100 + shipping.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the OEM pipe set up that came with my 05 hammer, that was taken off the first year. It is in excellent condition.I believe it will fit other year hammers, but check with your dealer. It includes the chrome header pipes and the two chrome exhaust mufflers. The only thing I am missing is one bracket, I have the other, you would need to get that from the dealer. I believe I also have some hardware. The system is a take off. All parts are OEM. If interested email me: [email protected]. I believe new the entire set up sold for around $950, if interested, make me a good offer. I can send picts if you want.

·
Registered
44 Posts
anyone have a stock exhaust collecting dust on a shelf someplace they would like to get rid of? I have the Slash Ness pipes on my 06 Hammer now, but I really would like to get something a tad bit quieter. If anyone has one that would fit, either blacked out from an 8-Ball hammer or a stock chrome version, let me know and shoot me a price..
please and thanks!
I have stock exhaust off my 2009 hammer s nice pipes $225 plus shipping from California

·
Registered
07 Hammmer/stage 1
2 Posts
please and thanks!
Hello!
i happen to have a set of factory 07 Hammer pipes if your interested....Chrome....
earz at zyrak com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts