Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my bike I picked up the Victory solo luggage rack to go with it. Now I'm looking for a good bag that will mount securely to it without a sissy bar.

Does anyone have recommendations for this? I've got the leather saddlebags on the way so if it could look similar to that it would be cool. If not it won't break my heart.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's really not that tall, plus for me it was mounted on the rear seat of my Suzuki and it became a back rest for me.

Let me know if you change you mind.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Look at the BDD luggage rack I have one on my Cross Country, its well made and a great price and I use it most every day. I bought mine off his Ebay store but I think Witch Doctors sells them as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look at the BDD luggage rack I have one on my Cross Country, its well made and a great price and I use it most every day. I bought mine off his Ebay store but I think Witch Doctors sells them as well.

I've already got the Victory Solo rack on the way. Just looking a bag that will fit it securely.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I've already got the Victory Solo rack on the way. Just looking a bag that will fit it securely.
My bad..misread it..thought you looked at the Victory rack :laugh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts