Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here.

Not new to bikes, new to the Victory line.

Got this bike for an unbelievable price, I picked it up from an insurance auction for well under 1/2 the price they are currently going for in my area.
It does have a salvage title, but that doesn't bother me as I don't plan on selling it, I bought it to ride. When you first look at the bike it is hard to see
anything at all wrong with it, but after spending an evening cleaning and polishing it, I found a few small imperfections and scratches.

I don't know a lot about the Victory line up but after a lot of searching and looking at pics I cannot figure out what it actually is, unless the previous owner did some upgrades and customizing.
I know it is a Vegas from the VIN#

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Congrats on your buy. What year is it? Looks to be a 100 inch engine. Nothing wrong with that. There are things to know about Victory maintenance that is different from other bikes. Don't let that scare you, these bikes are very easy to work on.
One thing that is different is the way the oil level is checked; with the bike vertical.
If and when you have questions, don't hesitate to ask, we are a knowledgeable and friendly group here.
Welcome to the World of Victory.
Ric

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
Super good looking bike indeed ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome. Looks nice. At that price a few imperfections can be overlooked or maybe even buffed out!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey welcome to the family from Elmvale ON Canada....

Nice looking steal...enjoy the info available here and the new ride!!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Stole a Vegas
That's what a couple people almost said about my Cross County.... :wink:crying

Welcome @nobug and Vegas your looks great thumb up

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome from you folks.

What year is it?
The bike is an 06

Post the VIN#. We can help you figure out what it is exactly.
The VIN# is 5VPGB26C263004615

All I can seem to find out is that it is an 06 Vegas, looks to me to have different bars, mirrors, grips, lever covers are chrome, swing arm is chrome, belt cover/guard is chrome, polished wheels
and the pipes have Victory Performance marked on them. Emblem on the tank looks different also.

So also not sure if it would be tuned or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts