Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I've got two seats for my XC - a touring seat and a tooling around town seat. Does anyone have a recommendation on storing the seat not in use? I have a bracket for the tour pack that works well for that, but I was wondering if anyone had a ready made bracket for hanging the seat off the wall. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I never thought this would be a thing. I switched seats and have the other on a shelf not being used.

I'm curious if someone has a fancy solution though.

·
Premium Member
13,165 Posts
Never really thought about it but keeping it in a large trash bag would help keep it in good shape and clean. If I remember right; there's a tab that goes under the tank on the front of the seat. I see no reason why a hole couldn't be drilled through it large enough to hang the seat on a hook, stud, large screw, or something similar.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Never really thought about it but keeping it in a large trash bag would help keep it in good shape and clean. If I remember right; there's a tab that goes under the tank on the front of the seat. I see no reason why a hole couldn't be drilled through it large enough to hang the seat on a hook, stud, large screw, or something similar.
Tab on the rear but that could work.

You could use a hook thru the bolt holes on front to hold it up too. I don't remember if they threaded if it is then cover the hook with plastidip.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Hmmm I like the hanging idea. Rite now mine is laying in a box in a bag in attic. I have the OEM and a Mustang pillow top.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Do what I did, build your own wall mount, make it wide enough so you can attach both at the same time.Mounted it higher so it wouldn't be in the way.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts