Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I'm a noob in the Victory world :) I just got my 2014 Victory Cross Country. White on black (thus the storm trooper reference). I absolutely love it!
Right now I just need all the info I can get. I have so many questions and not enough answers but I think I came to the right place.
I'm looking forward to getting opinions and answers.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
In an effort to save time here are your answers;
yes
yes
no
maybe
yes
it depends on your taste bro
that's a waste of money
yes
you'll regret it
no
sometimes
You're welcome.:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
In an effort to save time here are your answers;
yes
yes
no
maybe
yes
it depends on your taste bro
that's a waste of money
yes
you'll regret it
no
sometimes
You're welcome.:)
said perfectly!! Kidding.. I'm a recent buyer of a 2013 Victory XC and have had a million questions which have all been answered by reading through the old posts. I hope you love your new ride as much I am loving mine :ride:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol the more I'm on it the more I love it! I'm going through some of the old posts first before I ask anything that's already been addressed. But RICZ, that pretty much sums it all up lmao.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome , and I love the white on black , excellent scheme !cheers

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
What was censored?
****** was they don't like ****** isn't accepted at all around here if you type ****** four times it's a week ban so I better stop.

·
Registered
56 Posts
****** was they don't like ****** isn't accepted at all around here if you type ****** four times it's a week ban so I better stop.
Any time I see **** on forums, it makes me think they're censoring other websites URLs or something, which really gets my goat. There's a forum for my car I'm a member of that does this to a crazy level and it really rustles my jimmies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts