Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One week away till street viberations start up ,wondering how many of you were going ? I live in the Portland , Oregon area and I go about 550mi. to my dads house in nevada city. Very nice day ride, and fist time on my (new to me) v92tc ! I bouhgt it 5 months ago after someone recked me on my last bike. Lovin this bike ! For me it is what I have always wanted.I hope to see some of ya there...ride safe cheers.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
When are you going to be here? I live in Northern California (2 hours from Reno) I'm probably going on the 26th since I will be in your home town of Portland from the 21st to the 24th for my Moms Bday.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
street vib

I'll be going down I-5 early on wed 22nd, there will be 5 of us riding in to Reno fri or sat. the rest of the time we will be riding the local area. Dad says Virginia City is a must ride!

here is a pic of my ride

·
Registered
26 Posts
Street Vibes was great, went up on Friday, home on Sunday. Virginia City, as usual, was off the hook. Been going to this event for 10 years, first time on a Vision and loved it.
No monkey butt when I got there, handled like it was on rails and plenty of power to roll 90+ over Hwy80. Until we got just past Truckee and had to lane split for quite a few miles, first time for this on the Vision but it all worked out.
Only saw 4 other Visions while there. Got some strange looks from the HD crowd and a few smartalic comments. Kinda use to it now. I just reply, don't ever ride a Vision cause you'll hate your HD.
8 years of owning a Road Glide and not missing it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
back from street vibs

Got back Monday , man what a beautiful run, love them Sierra Nevada Mtn. roads...here is a pic at Donner look out.

here is a cool bike I saw at Virginia City...one of many!!!
see the bud can by the pipes,nitrus
knife shift with brass knuckle clutch, hammer is scribed , attitude adjuster !

a couple more pics of some bikes in Reno

this bike had 4 , 6" speakers , 2 , 6"x9' and a 8" sub mounted on the passenger seat

Anyhoo hope you enjoyed the photos...Till the next rally cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts