·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Just another Fucktard giving us a bad name ...:mad:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Damn kids and moty-cicles..

Now.. ...Yes. The kid deserves a spankin', sure.. But in the end, he was a good boy, laid down, followed directions etc.. So, after he was cuffed, why is it they called the fattest cop in the precinct to lay a knee in and slobber all over him?

Don't know who is worse half the time.. the kid was an idiot, sure.. but, It didn't look like it required Officer Lardass to whinny, moo, and fart all over him.

·
Registered
640 Posts
They shoulda slapped the **** outtta him.Then they could say they treat everyone the same and that kid gets what he deserved.

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I think it may be that this particular clown is giving sport-bike riders and squids a bad name..But, on that score, honestly, I think the damage has already been done..

His ole lady refusing him. He'll get plenty attention at ass hold lockemup hehe! A hard lesson literally. I crack myself up! :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What a fuckin idiot... The stupid **** people do to get on YouTube these days!
Nailed it. He probably did it to prove to someone, maybe a girl, what a badass he really is.

After spending a couple of years in jail or prison he may learn no chick is worth doing that kinda time; especially when he gets out and finds out she moved on ten minutes after he went to jail.

FWIW; I do remember thinking with that little brain south of my belt buckle.

There actually is one good thing about getting older that the young guys don't get. :D

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
FWIW; I do remember thinking with that little brain south of my belt buckle.

There actually is one good thing about getting older that the young guys don't get. :D[/QUOTE]

That's about the only thing good about getting older!!! Oh and we have a little more stability in the finance department... That is probably once again directly related to not thinking with our smaller brains!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts