Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
The site got hacked. You should have received an e-mail with a link to change your password. If you try to get in without coming in on that link, the site assumes you are not legit. Find the e-mail, use the link to change your password, and your old account is good to go.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
What was your forum name before ???

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
That email was sent out weeks ago mr. Hate did you follow the directions on it. What was your username before if you don't want to put it in the Forum PM me and I'll pass it on to the administrator.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did not get an email from this site. Can't follow what you didn't get. Didn't get emails from any of the other forums that got hacked.

Name - John R.

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
The site administrator has been informed.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Your old forum name was John R.
????

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Where's the parrot .... Ja ha ha

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I'm a moderator on another site owned by Verticalscope and have handled dozens of these type problems. The most common cause of not receiving a password email reset is that your email address used at your initial registration (possibly many years ago) has changed and you did not update it in your profile. To receive a new password reset email, contact an admin via PM and give them your old username, your current email address to which you would like the password reset email sent, and preferably your old email address. If you are not sure of the old email address (and many are not), you may have to jump through a hoop or two with the admins to prove who you are.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm a member on a couple of those as well. Did what you described. Got access to another members account. lol.

It's getting silly.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And they gave me access to another guys account again. Probably going to start posting some neo-nazi propaganda for fun.

·
Administrator
548 Posts
And they gave me access to another guys account again. Probably going to start posting some neo-nazi propaganda for fun.
You don't have to take it to that level, please send me a PM that includes your old username, email associated with that account and your new email address. I can then update your account and send you a password reminder and BAMN, your back into your account.

Thank you :)

~ Glenda

1 - 17 of 17 Posts