Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the horn located on a 2001 v92c. I picked mine up a while ago, and I'm finding all kinds of things wrong with it now... horn doesn't work, looked for horn to do a voltage test... no horn. any help would be great.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup... that would explain a lot ha ha... it's not there. I guess that saves me a step when I install my wolo! Thanks. I really need to get a manual and wiring schematic.... as I nit pick this bike, I'm finding more and more wrong, missing items. Thanks again!.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Yup... that would explain a lot ha ha... it's not there. I guess that saves me a step when I install my wolo! Thanks. I really need to get a manual and wiring schematic.... as I nit pick this bike, I'm finding more and more wrong, missing items. Thanks again!.
If memory serves, I believe our Moderator, Diamondrmp, posted links to manuals for several models, and that post may be in this very section of the Forum. Run a quick search and you should find them and with luck the link to the V92 manual will be among them.

Miles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts