Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

sturgis north, BC Canada

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ratherberacin 
#1 ·
this weekend there is a music and bike festival in Salmon Arm, BC being held called sturgis north. (name stealers. lol) its the first one and my little town of 20,000 has about 30,000 bikers in it. cruised around yesterday and today on my jackpot and was happy to see a few victory bikes. they sure stand out in a world of black harleys.

nice to see the victory:D being represented

#2 ·
I was going to ride up and add to the Vic representation! Damn work keeps getting in the way though. I'm from Kelowna and was going to stay with Mom and Dad and come up to see the sights.....wishing I would have booked the week off now. I know quite a few guys that rode out from here in Alberta.....I KNOW I woulda been the only Vic in that crowd! LOL.
Have fun and stay safe out there.

#3 ·
there were a ton of alberta guys who came. every second plate was a red and white one. I am just recently back into the bike world after doing muscle cars for the last 20yrs so dont know alot of bike guys other than friends of mine who ride. everybody was sure friendly though, not like the car world thats full of snobs. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.