Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm the proud new owner of a 2012 Hammer 8 ball! I'm looking for suggestions on windscreens and storage ideas. I've found a couple of ideas with the search function but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 70+ mph with no screen was beating me up a little bit. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
screen

Personally I have a 2011 XR (Cross Roads). I know not the same bike, but most Victorys are similar. I had ordered my bike new with the clear Victory windshield. Personally I called it the barn door. I did not like it. It created buffeting shaking my helmet. I put up with that for a little over a year. I am 5'7" tall and the shield I had gotten was the shortest one or small so I could look over the top. I then ordered a shield from MRA out of Germany. It came with an adjustable spoiler on top. I have had it every since. The MRA brand of windshield are not cheap but neither was the Victory barndoor shield. So do I like the MRA, yes the bike was bought new in 2011 and now has 56,000+ miles on it. I found the MRA on line maybe ebay I do not remember now. I do know one of the big adventure bike sites sell them, also possibly Revzilla. The shield I got is similar the ones that come on the adventure bikes, like the Triumph Tigers, etc. . I like the looks of it, some think it is ugly. Personally I think it is functional which to me is more important than looking cool. Good luck.
:nerd

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Pictures

I may have posted pictures of it under the Cross Roads pictures section. You can also look under post I have posted up under Speedblue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Speedblue! I appreciate your opinion and advice. I will most certainly look into those windscreens!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts