Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting together with Crossroads a bit before noon on sunday for a ride...anyone care to join? Our route is not set yet, but considering Ortega Hwy.

Maybe lunch at Hells Kitchen.

If not that, something else...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sounds good to me. I know CR is south of you I can meet you and we'll go get CR if ya like.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Sounds good to me. I know CR is south of you I can meet you and we'll go get CR if ya like.
Nice! Three black XR's rolling down on Sunday. You don't have the apes yet, do you? :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
Would love to join you guys....broke my effen leg last month on my bicycle so can't ride yet. I'dnask for a rain check, but ths is Southern Californiacheers

Greg

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I'm looking out the window and thinking there's either a dandruff commercial being filmed on my roof or it's snowing. I'm pretty sure it's snowing because there are a couple of inches accumulated in the yard.

That makes me think 2 things: You guys suck and I wonder if I can send the snow that's going to hit here tonight down to SoCal.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Ammo we already got snow this week. We are in no need of anymore for quite awhile! It's supposed to be 84 at my house on Sunday! Ahhh California, 50 degree swing in 5 days!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Actually I thought about getting away for a couple of hours but you guys are going to meet bit to late for me. If the meet up time was around 9am I could've sneak out but noon is to late. :(
I wish you could make it, but i understand, sometimes ya just have to do other stuff. Maybe next time. And maybe, next time we get you, Greg Benner,&bujee1 to go too.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would love to join y'all, but I'm not a big fan of Ortega. The slow side of Palomar is always a good ride. Keep posting any rides you think about and I'll try to join in. Have a safe ride, y'all.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would love to join y'all, but I'm not a big fan of Ortega. The slow side of Palomar is always a good ride. Keep posting any rides you think about and I'll try to join in. Have a safe ride, y'all.
Far as I know it's not set in stone, come join us.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
^^^what they said^^^^ :D

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Actually I thought about getting away for a couple of hours but you guys are going to meet bit to late for me. If the meet up time was around 9am I could've sneak out but noon is to late. :(
Too bad you can't make it VV- that was a fun ride we went on up into Ojai a couple weeks ago. Did your buddy ever get those pics from that photog that we lined up for?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts