Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crossroads & I are doing a ride of what at this point is of an undetermined length & destination this sunday... any & all are welcome to join!

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Registered
755 Posts
Not 100% sure but I'm gonna try to arrange my schedule around to see if I can join you guys. :D

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I'm in! :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
point is of an undetermined length & destination this sunday... any & all are welcome to join!

thumb upcheersthumb up
Alright then, If you come as far as say Ohio, I'm in.
Let me know by say saturday at 6pm. I'll have to leave early for Sunday meet up. :ltr:

Have Fun & Ride Safe

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright then, If you come as far as say Ohio, I'm in.
Let me know by say saturday at 6pm. I'll have to leave early for Sunday meet up. :ltr:

Have Fun & Ride Safe
should be crusin thru Toledo around 11:30/11:45, depending on traffic...

:ltr:cheers:ltr:

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he already got one!
no I didnt!! that musta been your other boyfri... oh, wait, I wasnt supposed to say anything about that was I?

Seriously, was I supposed to get a free tee shirt?

:Dcheers:D

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Due to the facts that my XR is sitting in the shop waiting for a convoy of turtles to deliver about $11000 in parts and that I'm a couple of states away I'll have to join the group in spirit. Have a good time and a beverage (your choice of beverage adult or not) for me!

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Sunday ride

Crossroads & I are doing a ride of what at this point is of an undetermined length & destination this sunday... any & all are welcome to join!

thumb upcheersthumb up
Will be in New York to watch my son race this weekend but hey, have a great ride.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Due to the facts that my XR is sitting in the shop waiting for a convoy of turtles to deliver about $11000 in parts and that I'm a couple of states away I'll have to join the group in spirit. Have a good time and a beverage (your choice of beverage adult or not) for me!
a convoy of turtles! now that is a good one. it gave me quite a
chuckle.
sounds like a good time guys.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Irv,
I should have said I'm hoping for a convoy of turtles because it seems more like they're making one turtle do turn arounds for the next load.

For some odd reason (insert laugh here) Victory has backordered three parts. Two of them should be here by 07 JUL and the third (clutch lever) they're hoping to get a better backorder date on because 13 JUL seems crazy. I asked them to leave the old one that they say is bent because I can't see the bend and would be happier with the bike on the road than with a shiny (kinda) lever.

I really really really wish it was fixed so I could finally met the infamous CR and Fishslapper!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts