1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
12,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
That's funny. They should all be arrested for blocking traffic
....Or run over . :grin Good to know only Black lives matter , be terrible if "ALL" lives mattered .

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
So now we're advocating running human beings over for standing there protesting? They shot 4 in Ohio. Does anyone remember that? They were shot for peacefully assembling and protesting an unjust war. Are there any just wars? not really. Maybe in the eyes of the aggressor.

Yes all lives matter. But I ask anyone one of your if you were offered the chance to be rich and black would you take it? I highly doubt it. When I was in my early teens out neighborhood turned mostly black and we couldnt afford to move. I saw what happened to me black friends and what i was able to get away with. I've always said I feel lucky I was born white Because I have not had to endure what blacks and other minorities have had to endure for years. That doesn't mean I feel the white power, I'm just stating the obvious. And if you think oppression and discrimination don't still exist then you're very close minded.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Here's one where race does not enter into the equation: A while back, we had this Occupier thing going on. They took over parks, buildings, streets and even occasionally blocked Interstates going through Portland and nothing was done. All our gov'ts here are very lopsided to the left and it was very frustrating that the industrious among us couldn't get to their jobs to earn the taxes to pay for those who are supposed to protect us. This lasted manmy weeks and the monumental cleanup after it was over cost over $1 million. I gets weary.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
My best friend is a black fella , and I have had many black friends over the years , and still do . They have told me the black lives matter folks are outta their minds . Where on Earth do black people have it better then in America ? Same thing with the "War on women" , are you kidding me , where do women have it better then here ? But , I digress .....

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Here's one where race does not enter into the equation: A while back, we had this Occupier thing going on. They took over parks, buildings, streets and even occasionally blocked Interstates going through Portland and nothing was done. All our gov'ts here are very lopsided to the left and it was very frustrating that the industrious among us couldn't get to their jobs to earn the taxes to pay for those who are supposed to protect us. This lasted manmy weeks and the monumental cleanup after it was over cost over $1 million. I gets weary.
Don't you find it interesting that our government supports this type of protest when it's in Egypt but not here? Hmmmm

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
My best friend is a black fella , and I have had many black friends over the years , and still do . They have told me the black lives matter folks are outta their minds . Where on Earth do black people have it better then in America ? Same thing with the "War on women" , are you kidding me , where do women have it better then here ? But , I digress .....
Haha, here we go my best friends black and he thinks its all wrong. I love it. Why don't you ask the doctor who can't get a cab in Manhattan if discrimination still exists. You crack me up. I don't think anyone wants special treatment here. Just want equal treatment. It simply doesn't exist.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Maybe not where your from ... Things are different everywhere , and my buddies seem to have it pretty good around here . I have no reason to lie . If I started a white lives matter protest I would be gunned down in the street .... Look at the politician the said all lives matter and he had to fuckin' apologize , what a joke .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Don't you find it interesting that our government supports this type of protest when it's in Egypt but not here? Hmmmm
Our Government was in FULL SUPPORT of the occupy movement , if you believe otherwise you weren't paying attention .

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Hey Mags! Remember Saddlebags and Azdave? I think we have a kindred spirit to them on our hands who goes by the name of DirtyDan.

·
Premium Member
2,315 Posts
Haha, here we go my best friends black and he thinks its all wrong. I love it. Why don't you ask the doctor who can't get a cab in Manhattan if discrimination still exists. You crack me up. I don't think anyone wants special treatment here. Just want equal treatment. It simply doesn't exist.
If these morons think blocking the roads is going to help make their case they are stupider than you think.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Hey Mags! Remember Saddlebags and Azdave? I think we have a kindred spirit to them on our hands who goes by the name of DirtyDan.
RICZ you crack me up .....

Just the other day i saw some posts of Saddlebag is on the "other" forum ...

My forum name is the same on both forums .... Do you think some people make "double / new" forum names and post some stuff ?? That would be something to find out ...

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
In the scheme of things who really cares. I'm DirtyDan or Dirtydan69 if just DD is taken. Got no reason to hide from anyone. Hell its the Internet for petes sake. I'm on both sites and quite a few others. I ask questions seeking help or try to help wherever it is. Shouldn't really get into to politics or religion because whatever viewpoint most people are set in their ways whether one agrees with them or not. But sometimes one just needs to express their opinion. If I'm wrong or not acceptable for that so be it. There you go.

I'm an equal opportunity offender. If I haven't offended you yet give it time. I'll get around to it. Hey I'm busy.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Bottom line is simply...there are always going to be ...'these people that do not like those people & those people that do not like these people....it's human nature.

I don't condone any violence...but violence is exactly what we are going to have if folks don't stop trying to force harmony....

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
but violence is exactly what we are going to have if folks don't stop trying to force harmony....
or transexualism, or gay marriage, or affirmative action, or CORE, or gun control, or global warming, or banning coal, or gov't health insurance, or wilderness areas, or Harley-Davidsons.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Harley Davidsons? Thems fightin words!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts