Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally don't use marijuana. It does not agree with me.
I do live in a state where it has recently been approved for recreational as well as medical use so the topic of if society is going to hell because it is semi legal here caught my attention.
Looks like this guy who is an economist and analyses numbers for a living has caught the Drug Czar cooking the books on data out of the other state (Colorado) that has recently semi legalized marijuana for medical and recreational use. The article is worth a look.

http://mises.org/daily/6872/Drug-Warriors-Claim-Colorado-Going-to-Pot

Next the government will be digging out old copies of "reefer madness" and have them colorized before distribution.
I think the government is most worried about what it will do with the hundreds of thousands of government employees employed directly or indirectly because of the present war on drugs and those corporations that benefit so handsomely from it.

Your tax dollars at workwac

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I think the government is most worried about what it will do with the hundreds of thousands of government employees employed directly or indirectly because of the present war on drugs and those corporations that benefit so handsomely from it.
I do love when someone sees thru the charade. ;)

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Huh? Has anyone seen my pliers? :)

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Time to dust off the Firesign Theater albums!

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Ha! That silly US of A government is hiding something again. When will they ever learn?

I think they need to load up all the pot-heads on a 747 and send them to Iraq.

And leave our beer and whisky alone! cheers:D
Its called Air Force One.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts