Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this in the mail today on my one year anniversary. thumb up

I know, I know, 15% off outrageously over priced dealer products.

Probably use it towards an oil change kit.

Still a nice touch I thought.

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
I never got one, wada jip............:confused:

·
Registered
632 Posts
When I bought a new Harley, I got 10% off any purchase for a full year, And not a one time deal, Also the 1k and 5 k service no labor charge. Also a two year warranty, When I bought my new Victory from the same dealer, No free service, A one time 10% off a purchase, And a one year warranty.. That amounts to only about a 9 month warranty here in the North East [winter]....

That's where Victory is lacking... Poor promotion...
I just stumbled on to Victory, And only because Victory did advertise the Gunner heavy in Motorcycle mag's.. I still don't know what other bikes Victory sells.. The only thing I know about them is what I read on this Forum.. And I've been riding for 45+ years and subscribe to most Motorcycle Mag's...

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Victory is offering 5yrs finance no interest right now or $2000 off of something. I forget. Gave the info to a buddy who gave it to his wife who still said no. :ltr:

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
I just got a phone and power bill:rolleyes:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Each of my two Victories I also bought at MOM South in Foxboro. Each time I got a welcome package in the mail within a week that had coupons and **** in it. I expect I'll also get this anniversary coupon next year. No complaints about them as a dealer man. Biggest Vic dealer in the world and they actually have been very helpful any time I've even so much as stopped in.

·
Registered
180 Posts
When I bought my Kingpin a year ago, used by the way, the dealer gave me 10% off on any parts or accessories for 90 days. And even though the dealership is 240 miles away, they still stay in touch with me with different offers and promotions. Couldn't ask for much more than that.

·
Registered
86 Posts
When I bought my new 2013 Vegas 8 Ball, I got $500 in accessories and a three year extend warranty which equal to 5 years unlimited mileage from Dealer/ Victory...plus riding jacket.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Victory is offering 5yrs finance no interest right now or $2000 off of something. I forget. Gave the info to a buddy who gave it to his wife who still said no. :ltr:
The nerve of some women ... Some provide happiness , some take it away ... Luckily for me , I got a provider !:D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I bought the Hammer at Leaders Marine in K-zoo MI and they said 10% off P&A for life.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts