Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
13,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am hooked on the Olympics
so other night I turned it on and heres this girl going down this run on a sled doing 84 mph. Holly crap no handlebars no brakes and what really go me me shes on her back and all she can see are her toes. The next run a girl is face down on a sled doing the same speed.
This summer if we ever get it I'll think of her when doing 84 down the freeway.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
hahaha.......nice VJ

So was one of them Japanese, or at least Asian? Wondering how the inference to sushi comes about? It's lunch time here and you've just made my mind up on what to have :)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
The skeleton is the event he's talking about when they lay on there stomach and lead with there head...

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
ahahaha........:ltr::ltr::ltr:

Classic!

·
Registered
222 Posts
And here I thought he was talking about one of those no-gaijin-allowed joints where they serve sushi on supine women (a la the luge).

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
And here I thought he was talking about one of those no-gaijin-allowed joints where they serve sushi on supine women (a la the luge).
I'd be doing a lot of slurping at one of those joints :D

Speaking of which- anyone seen Wolf of Wall St? Holy crap, that movie going me going......the wife too!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
:ltr: You guys are a freaking riot !!!!!! :ltr: :ltr: :ltr:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I think he meant Sochi, Lmfao!
Hell ya , that's what he meant ! :ltr::ltr::ltr: I wonder if they have Ice Fishing as an event this year , in Sushi ! You catch a fish , and your teammate has to eat it Raw ! :ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
12,320 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Team USA sure knows how to get the puck out of there.thumb up
You mean knock the net off and let the American ref have to make the call? If Canada and the U.S both win there next games we'll be fighting it out to see who goes to the gold medal game... GO CANADA!!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
D , you guys always win , its our turn ! Go USA ! Party at VisionJohnny's house to celebrate ! He is having a full bore sushi bar , with all the fixins ! WHOOO HOOOO !!:ltr:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Lol, you guys do look good, I have to admit... I'm huge hockey fan (red wings) and watch the Olympic hockey religiously as here in Canada it is a religion... Go Canada!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
If you want something to admire in Canada, watch the curling matches. Both the Canadian men and women are looking good for medal possibilities. Some of the stuff they do on ice is just amazing.
Not as high speed exciting as the skeleton or the luge but it definitely can grab your attention if you let it.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
If you want something to admire in Canada, watch the curling matches. Both the Canadian men and women are looking good for medal possibilities. Some of the stuff they do on ice is just amazing.
Not as high speed exciting as the skeleton or the luge but it definitely can grab your attention if you let it.
If curling had some body contact I'd be all over it! Just imagine someone cross checking someone with one of the brooms or the skip getting flattened as they were setting up there rock! In all honesty I don't mind watching the odd curling match...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts