Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody replaced their shock with an air shock? I am looking forward to doing some road trips on the 92.. My wife and I are not really petite & I have adjusted the preload almost to the max. Just looking for options (besides crash dieting) thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Other shock

You could contact a company called "Hagon" they have a distributor on the east cost. They are actually made in Britain. You can call them tell them the bike, what type of riding your doing what your weight,passenger and luggage, etc. weigh and they may be able to make you up a shock. I had them do a set for my Triumph and was very pleased with the shock. They range from basic in price, to very say not cheap,but rebuildable. Got luck. If you contact them I believe they were out of Conn. when I did business with them. If you can not find info and are interested I believe I may still have some info on them in my files. Let me know if you need a # for them. If you go with them and they set you up, let us know what you think of the shock, if you are pleased......thumb up

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Blue. I kinda like the adjustable hydraulic one. I will start saving my pennies.
Now I will try to find some progressive lowering springs for my forks. Be safe!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts