Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m in the mindset of putting LEDs on my stock 2008 Vegas 8 Ball headlamp. Can’t find anywhere in black and white about whether I can just throw a new bulb in there or if I need a special something or other.

Any of y’all changed your lights to LEDs, and what did you use?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had a HID in my 07 vegas, round 7in headlight. I just put an LED in my HB, 5.75in. I had to trim the inner bucket for it to fit. Its just a plastic piece, a Dremel took care of it. Got it from Vicbaggers last week for 59.00

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've also considered replacing mine with a LED, but went the route of adding additional lights (denali d2's). If you do replace with the LED you may need the adapter harness. Headlight Adapter Harness Victory Motorcycle Parts for Victory Custom Bikes
I am going to buy a Victory LED for my 2008 Vegas. The LED light is plug and play if you have 2 H11 bulbs. The 08 Vegas has an H7 low beam and H11 high beam. Is this the adapter I need to make the LED light work on my bike? I assume so but want to make sure.

Scott

·
Registered
14 Posts
Scott,

I don't know for sure as I never wound up replacing mine (2009 Vegas Bullet style headlight), but if you call the store they could probably give you a more definitive answer. I think there are other threads on here or the other site about upgrading to the LED. That is where I originally came upon the adapter harness info.

Brian

·
Registered
237 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts