Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an '02 V92C Deluxe a couple weeks ago, have got it well sorted out and am LOVING it. It's in beautiful cosmetic condition, except the spoked wheel chrome is pretty meh. Front isn't embarrassingly bad, but the back is pretty wretched. Got me thinking about getting a set of the cast wheels for it, as I'd rather not have to worry about the tubes and would like to get away from the bad chrome. Question is interchangeability. Looks like on the front - there were right sided and left sided versions for the rotor mount, so I have to be careful there. How about the back wheel? Are all years interchangeable?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
relace or replace

you could get your wheels relaced with new rims + spokes using your hubs, american wire wheel does sealed wheels as well as others, but used cast wheels are a bargain, besides pinwall theres e-bay good luck!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
00 Victory Classic V92C Front Wheel Rim 17" (Fits: 2002 V92C Deluxe)
Pre-Owned
$94.95
Buy It Now
+$24.95 shipping

02 Polaris Victory V92C V92 Deluxe Touring rear back wheel rim
Pre-Owned
$329.00
Buy It Now
+$67.35 shipping

I found these, Good hunting.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I've been watching ebay... My question is really about interchangeability between the V92C years. Since my brake rotor is on the left, I figure I need a wheel from an '02-'04 since they were on the right side before that, right? But are all years of the rear interchangeable?

The "deluxe" does look "right" with the spoked wheels, though... Not sure I can bring myself to change to cast...

Thanks,

·
Registered
813 Posts
they are all interchangeable, the ones if I remember right from when i owned mine is the SC wheels are taller, 18" I think. I always thought he 99 wheels were the best looking cast wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts