Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Obligatory intro post from South Dakota.

I just picked up an 08 Hammer S. This is my 3rd Vic. It's hard not to keep coming back... they're just one of the best blank slates around.

Cheers!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from HOT Southern Oregon.

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Hello all,

Obligatory intro post from South Dakota.

I just picked up an 08 Hammer S. This is my 3rd Vic. It's hard not to keep coming back... they're just one of the best blank slates around.

Cheers!
Cheers mate. They really are an excellent bike. Every single model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

I'm a big fan of your neck of the woods. It's on my shortlist to fly a cross country out that way.

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
If you mean Oregon, you gotta see our coast from Yachats (say ya-hots) south. Many say it's the most beautiful in the nation. We also have high desert, mountains and volcanoes.
So, where are you located?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you mean Oregon, you gotta see our coast from Yachats (say ya-hots) south. Many say it's the most beautiful in the nation. We also have high desert, mountains and volcanoes.
So, where are you located?
I do mean Oregon. Bear with me while I remember how to reply correctly and do other simple tasks on a forum. :smile

Yeah, it's been a while since I've been out there (maybe 2014?) but I've tried to ride different portions of the 101 over the years. The Oregon coast is really something. I just love that whole area.

I'm near Sioux Falls (MN border), so the target areas out here are really west to the badlands or east toward northern MN / Wisconsin Dells.

Cheers!
JP

·
Registered
590 Posts
welcome to the forum JP... enjoy your new ride and the company here....great place for knowledge of these marvelous machines...8)

Ride Safe

Rob

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome from the greater Minneapolis area. I'd say Hastings but most people won't know where that is. :laugh

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
a bloody long way from Australia!
Welcome mate!
from DownUnder😉

1 - 10 of 10 Posts