Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help making this decision!! I'm sitting here with cash in hand trying to decide between black swept pipes or black shotgun pipes for my 09' 8Ball. I keep going back and forth. I figure with the shotguns punching the baffles out will be easier than on the swepts, but i guess I do sortov like the look of the swepts better. However, I still totally love the shotguns, and the nice thing about the shotguns is not as many people have them around here. Almost every victory I see around my area has swepts. What do you all think??? I like a really deep tone, but I also like loud.

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Kden,
I agree with Diamond that the swepts are louder. They are for sure. I have the black shotguns on my 07 8 ball. I'm not really into the look of the swepts for some reason and like you said everybody and their brother have them here too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The shotguns are still pretty loud though, aren't they? Also, I would think with the baffles removed the shotguns would get a lot louder. I know that's what my brother-in-law did with his harley drag pipes (sorry to curse here and say Harley...=).

Diamond, thanks for the options. I'll spend some time looking through some of these!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't wait to get them. Did for sure decide on the black shotguns. Ordering them Monday.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Kden,
Very nice man, I don't think you will disappointed. All I can say is I like mine. Are you installing yourself or are you having someone else do it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be doing the install myself but the dealership has offered to do the re-flash for free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts