Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
swingarm

got my 250 rim now i am looking for used swingarm from jackpot or hammer also need front pully can some one tell me lowest profile 250 tire i can buy i am doing this on a 2008 vegas low thanks george

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
got my 250 rim now i am looking for used swingarm from jackpot or hammer also need front pully can some one tell me lowest profile 250 tire i can buy i am doing this on a 2008 vegas low thanks george
Hammer, or JP front sprocket will NOT work for what you are doing. You will either need to weld, and machine a couple of sprockets together, or take the easy way out, and buy a "Missing link" sprocket from Conquest Customs.

As to tires there is only the one low profile 250 that I know of. No lower available. It would be pretty hard to make it any shorter then the 1" of sidewall that it already has

What are your plans for the fender, and internal subframe/struts??

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
swingarm

thank you kevin for all the info. would like to get blank fender that way could get it closer to tire but would still like to use stock tail light.As for missing link sprocket thanks for letting me know i will order one.I know this is going be all summer getting these parts with any luck by next winter i will get it done

·
Registered
10 Posts
vegas custom

I have done the swap. I used a hammer swingarm, as fas as the front sprocket, turn it around and you will have to machine a spacer for it to give it the right distance so the belt will track perfect. I have done it to my bike.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts