Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway to get a CC to switch the analog dial from imperial to metric? Didnt see anything in the archive here.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Yes you can switch them.

I have a 2011 Cross Roads. Yes you can switch them. Look in your operators manual. If you can not source one maybe somebody on here can or I can look it up in my manual possibly and let you know. What year is your bike.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
This is for my 2014 Cross Country Tour model.

With the bike turned off, hold the MODE button in and turn the power on.
Note: The MODE button is the one behind the leftside hand grip, NOT the one on the radio controls.
Either the MPH or KPH indicator will begin to flash, you can now let go of the MODE button.
Pressing the MODE button will toggle the indicators.
Once the one that you want is flashing, press and hold the MODE button. It will lock in that selection and go to the next option.
You can continue through the menu or simply power down.
Your bike is now in whatever mode you have selected.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wanted to say thanks. The above method works. I ride a 2014 Cross Roads 8 Ball. Got ready to ride to work this morning and my gauges had switched to kilometers. This was very weird, especially since I saw what I needed to do to fix the problem. How do you "accidentally" hold the button and turn the key on? Riding is was a bit strange, trying to do the calculations for speed limit; by the way, 120 KM is about 70 miles an hour. I hopes this response helps anyone who come behind me with the say issue.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I wanted to say thanks. The above method works. I ride a 2014 Cross Roads 8 Ball. Got ready to ride to work this morning and my gauges had switched to kilometers. This was very weird, especially since I saw what I needed to do to fix the problem. How do you "accidentally" hold the button and turn the key on? Riding is was a bit strange, trying to do the calculations for speed limit; by the way, 120 KM is about 70 miles an hour. I hopes this response helps anyone who come behind me with the say issue.
I don't know whether this is related to your issue, but just in case: note that the clutch lever may hit the mode button while holding in the clutch, particularly if you have adjusted the angle of that lever. At least this was the case with my (now sold) '12 XCT and similar models (and back in the old days, there were some threads about this sort of inadvertent bumping of that button).

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
yeah I had to shave a little off a mode button as I remember

1 - 7 of 7 Posts