Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be good......unfortunately Im not sure I can make it- the missus is going o/s for a week and leaves that day....dangit!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,151 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Ric
Yeah we may as well have our language huh- hahaha
As a matter of fact, guess what I have behind me :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here's a couple of quick excerpts in case you cant read it......

"arseholed" meaning blind drunk

"ding dong" meaning a fight

"dill" meaning a proper idiot

......ahhhh, it's a great language :)

Attachments

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Hey Ric
Yeah we may as well have our language huh- hahaha
As a matter of fact, guess what I have behind me :)
I knew you Ozzies were different when I was in the Navy stationed in Hawaii. Yeah, yeah. An Ozzie ship came in and the wife and I socialized with some of the swabbies from it. They kept calling my red haired wife "Bluey." I later discovered that's Ozzie for redhead.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I knew you Ozzies were different when I was in the Navy stationed in Hawaii. Yeah, yeah. An Ozzie ship came in and the wife and I socialized with some of the swabbies from it. They kept calling my red haired wife "Bluey." I later discovered that's Ozzie for redhead.
hahaha.......must have something to do with being at the arse end of the world :D (our crazy ways that is)

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
hahaha.......must have something to do with being at the arse end of the world :D (our crazy ways that is)
I thought that was a New Zealand boast. :D

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I thought that was a New Zealand boast. :D
Like any great nation, when ever a Kiwi (New Zealander) becomes famous, we claim him as one of ours; Russell Crowe (although we are currently negotiating our way out of that one.....), Crowded House, Keith Urban, and Peter Jackson.....OK the last one I just threw in for the hell of it, but he will be one day......count on it :D

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
We have that problem with Canadians. Most are OK and can stay, but you can have Justin Bieber. What's your shipping address?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have that problem with Canadians. Most are OK and can stay, but you can have Justin Bieber. What's your shipping address?
Definitely not thanks- you can keep that bugger. But we'll take Shania Twain......hmmmmm, what a babe thumb up

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
I'll work on her...I mean I'll work on it.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:ltr::ltr::ltr:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts