Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So even though I love my Judge I've already decided within the next year or so I'm going to want a XC. My question for you guys is: has anybody seen an aftermarket rear fender or something that can replace the tail light assembly? I've googled it every way I could think of and haven't come up with anything. I don't know what it is about it but I just don't like that tail light assembly.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
So even though I love my Judge I've already decided within the next year or so I'm going to want a XC. My question for you guys is: has anybody seen an aftermarket rear fender or something that can replace the tail light assembly? I've googled it every way I could think of and haven't come up with anything. I don't know what it is about it but I just don't like that tail light assembly.
Is this more in line with your liking?
Klock-Kustom-Victory-Hard-Ball_012.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Absolutely! Guess I needed to look a little harder. Thanks.
Just found that bike. Guess Vegas Fender will fit, wonder how much Massaging was required.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Absolutely! Guess I needed to look a little harder. Thanks.
No problem. That was the Klock Werks Kustom Cycles Hard Ball - look them up. You will need their whole rear fender/tail light if you end up going that direction. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
No problem. That was the Klock Werks Kustom Cycles Hard Ball - look them up. You will need their whole rear fender/tail light if you end up going that direction. ;)
For those not trailering their bike from show to show, where would one mount their license plate?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Saddlebag,
The plate could be hung off the passenger or stuck into a wasteband if the rider is solo.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
For those not trailering their bike from show to show, where would one mount their license plate?
This is from an article reviewing the Klock Werks bike:

"The revised tail section includes a custom rear fender and new fillers. Klock Werks used a host of factory Victory accessories on the build, from chrome master cylinder and cam adjuster covers to dipsticks. A cool little gimmick KW installed is an electric license plate that rolls out from underneath the rear fender at the push of a button and according to Brian is completely street legal."

If you want to see the licenseplate coming out, check out the unveil video below, specifically at 5:47 on the timeline:

Can anybody say g'bye toll road cameras?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im probably a good bit taller than any passenger I'd ever have so I could just mount the plate to the back of my helmet.

·
Registered
476 Posts
HMD520 is making a new tail. Fender, fillers,saddlebag extenders, etc. cool stuff, I'll be getting some of these before long!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts