Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?p=93888#post93888

Look at post 85

----------------------------

That's what I figured as well, for the different tank shapes.

No different a group buy than the tach's though, with the different part numbers. Love my tach, BTW. Used it it a lot today.

I'm in for a pair of the cruiser badges, if we get a GB going.

VICTORY BADGE KITS

Item #: 2879419 - Sold in Pairs. Fits Cross Country Tour, Cross Country, Cross Roads and Hardball. $59.99

Item #: 2879418 - Sold in Pairs. Fits all Cruisers. $59.99

Item #: 5138229 - Sold in Pairs. Fits all Victory Vision. $34.99

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
The day I brought the 2012 XCT home my wife ran in the house to get her camera and proceeded to take a number of closeups of the tank badge. She thought that was the coolest tank badge ever. I too like the old badge, much more colorful than the new one.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I like the old ones as well.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Asked my dealer about them on Saturday. She said they are available on Sept 1. They are taking pre-orders now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
saw the new badges on a bike in the showroom last night. nice design, but i was not impressed with the execution. the details in the stampings were not very crisp. i think victory needs to go with a molded plastic emblem to meet the standards of other motorcycles. if they are not willing to spend the money to make their badges first class, then they should just stick with decals (no pun intended). at least the decal artwork is crisp and clean. probably the only detail on my cross roads that is a bit of a disappointment. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts