Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed that your tank emblem or badge looks like its lifting at the top? I'm afraid that its eventually going to pull right off.

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
i bought the ones from witchdoctors. made by barracuda
customs.they conform to the tank.
never thought about it till last week. there are no model logos
on the cross bikes. are there on the other models? were
there ever any?

·
Registered
329 Posts
My tank badge has always been lifting at the top. It hasn't came off or even gotten worse but it bugs me. I need to change it because it's a pretty crappy way to hold the emblem. It is definitely not fitting of a bike that is almost $20,000.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Mine lasted 3 yrs, finally lost one the other night apparently. Was there when I wiped her down before taking off, had an oval of sticky residue the next morning.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
i tried that too and thought there was too much color
w/o a break. maybe should have used a script.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Irv,
No model badging from the manufacturer but kewlmetal, cyclops or noemtz carry badges for you transmission with the model name and separate badges you can put anywhere they'll fit. Wish I could say which place for sure but I don't have much time and the hunt is part of the fun.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I call those the belt buckle and promptly removed them using a heavy kite string and WD-40

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
im to the point i need tags sewn into my-well you know-to
remember who i am.at least i know the differences in the cross bikes.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Picture of mine...cheerscheers

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Updated cheese wedgecheerscheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
that looks very nice! i couldnt figure out a color to go w/ crimson.
i did get a matching left cheese wedge badge to go with the
right one . it looked like it should have one.--irv

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mine lasted 3 yrs, finally lost one the other night apparently. Was there when I wiped her down before taking off, had an oval of sticky residue the next morning.
Here's my script, I hated the original badge. The blue and orange clashed horrendously with the beautiful Midnight Cherry of the bike.

KS_greg,
I am SO surprised no one jumped right in there and commented on your second sentence. The guys on here are asleep at the wheel on this post! :eek:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I glazed over.........

Sorry, I was so mesmerized by Greg's comment I forgot the pic!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gorgeous!

WHOA!!! That is beautiful! The cross only is a great idea in place of the badges. Nice bars too......nice everything.

Did you do the tribal flames, or were they on it? I am contemplating tribal for my tank, but done so they are very wispy and ethereal. Wondering about cost to get something like that done....

Very, VERY nice bike. Thanx for the pic!

·
Registered
755 Posts
WHOA!!! That is beautiful! The cross only is a great idea in place of the badges. Nice bars too......nice everything.

Did you do the tribal flames, or were they on it? I am contemplating tribal for my tank, but done so they are very wispy and ethereal. Wondering about cost to get something like that done....

Thank you very much for the love. :)

Bike came from factory with the tribal flames. At this point I wouldn't know how much would it cost to get flames done but I'm sure it all depends on the shop who is doing the job.
Here is another angle of the bike. :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am contemplating tribal for my tank, but done so they are very wispy and ethereal. Wondering about cost to get something like that done....

Ghost flames. Any one worth their salt with an airbrush could pull it off. I've thought about it too, but have never looked into pricing. I think about a lot of things. Unfortunately there are a lot of HDs around here with flames.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts