Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Nice ride in the link Tim but I like yours better; the one in the link is a little too showy for my tastes.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The TC's are a great bike. I have an '04 TC [and an '08 Jackpot]. They have a vintage feel with a modern engine and great passenger leg room [2" more than the Xbikes]. Athough it's not fast, I have adequate power from the 92" with a deep rumble. Rode a newer FLHR, but still like the TC better. It has a great look with the windscreen.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Someone in the *** (Victory motorcycle club) had a solo seat made, looks pretty good. I've thought about it, since I have an extra seat anyway, but would have to do some paint work under the passenger seat too, so have been holding back. The TC is a great bike, I've got 88,000 on my '02. It's got a Lloydz 104 in it, so it moves pretty good too.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Thanks Ammo! I'm with sofaking about the looks. That engine has the sweetest sound. Yup, live my Vic. Anyway I found the link to a Corbin seat when I was investigating soloizing the bike too. http://www.corbin.com/polaris_victory/

But after looking at its lines I'm gonna stay 2 up. It's still in the back of my mind though. I must admit I really like the xct but the retro look of this series is sweet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts