Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting a mustang seat for awhile now, last one I found on eBay ended before I could get the money together. Buying a new one isn't an option as much as I would love it to be. I've found a few mustang seats for a TC on eBay for decent prices. My only concern is I'm not sure if the TC seat will fit the regular V92C. Does anyone know for sure if it does? Or have a picture of the underside of the TC seat?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I owned both models at the same time & remember looking at this and it's certainly not a direct fit and at the very least would require drilling the rear fender of the C and modifications to the pan. Here's a photo my old stock TC seat next to my spare C seat that I put a drivers back rest on and you can see they're quite a bit different.

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was afraid of. Saved me plenty of money and aggravation, thanks for the picture. I'll have to keep looking around. $700 for a damn seat is a little hard to swallow

·
Registered
361 Posts
I've modded all my factory seats with the exception of my vision-you can tell from my staple job in the photos. I'll sculpt out some of the foam and inlay a gel pad and then cover with headliner material to smooth everything out and slip the cover back on. There's lots of great places out there that can build a custom seat on your pan for less than that.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's awesome dude! I'd love to learn that kinda stuff. Until then I'll try to find someone who can do it for me lol

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found a website that gas some really good info on customizing your seat. Removing foam, adding foam, different types of foam and their properties and all that. It's diymotorcycleseat.com. I might end up giving it a try. I found stock seats for my bike for pretty cheap so I won't feel bad about hacking em up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts