Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on several other forums for years but just joined the Victoryforums. Please let us know if you have any specific Dynojet questions and we'll be happy to help. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
If any one thing came to mind, it'd be a video tutorial on how to use the autotune module from turning it on to accepting trims, saving, etc..

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
How to record my current pro tune to my laptop without screwing up the bikes tune that I paid good money for.
Remember Im no techno-geek!

·
12,983 Posts
Welcome thumb up
we will have a ton of questions for you. Not all of us here are in the USA

·
Registered
9 Posts
Howdy,
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. There are a number of us that have Power Commander product(s) installed on our bikes, so I'm sure you'll get plenty of questions.

So, I am experiencing a particular problem with the Dynojet C3 Mobile app for Android smartphones. Who is the best point of contact at Dynojet for me to submit my problem to?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Apple

When will there be an app for Apple products like iPhone and iPad as well as software that works for Mac OS?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Motorbikerx - Do you simply want to save your current map? If that is the case you need to connect to the Powercommander with your computer and click on GET MAP. Now hit SAVE MAP and put in a file on your computer. That's it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dynodog - you can email me direct - [email protected]. We have found a few bugs in the C3 mobile app and hope to have one of them fixed today so look for an updated version soon. This one will fix the Target AFR tables getting set back to the default when you HIT SEND or SAVE map.

NOEMTZ - we are looking into an IOS version of this app but Apple makes it much harder to work with an adapter cable. We have also looked into making a Bluetooth dongle but it becomes a fairly expensive addition. There are not any plans for MAC software at this time.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Motorbikerx - Do you simply want to save your current map? If that is the case you need to connect to the Powercommander with your computer and click on GET MAP. Now hit SAVE MAP and put in a file on your computer. That's it.
Yeah mate, I wanna save the current map without affecting anything.
Ive saved my first tune when it had a Ness filter but since then Ive installed TorqueTubes and had the tune tickled up a bit to suit.
So yeah now I'd like to save that tune to my laptop as well, for fiture reference and possible sharing with others with similar
mods.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Thank you Dynojet, welcome to the forum happy you are here ... I have too an important question but not home now, i will take a screen shot and post it here next week ...

Happy customer from Indonesia

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you DynojetResearch

Kudos to DynojetResearch and the Android dev team for fixing the Target AFR issue with the PCV C3 Android app.

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Well Im safe from meddling as my phone not compatible with it.

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Did anybody try to run this application C3android ??

TaPaTaLk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts