Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure why I'm unable to post here....jb from the once great ***. Here for general info. Read somewhere that maybe an intro post would fix this so here i am! Ride a 99C and an 04 Kpin.

jb

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
First five posts are limited to only certain areas of the forum. You need two more. This is in the forums rules you've agreed to when you signed up. ;) Two more posts, and you're there. thumb up

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First five posts are limited to only certain areas of the forum. You need two more. This is in the forums rules you've agreed to when you signed up. ;) Two more posts, and you're there. thumb up
Thanks man. Yea, guilty as charged I'm not too good at reading fine print..hell I can barely see it anymore LOL !!

jb

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man. Yea, guilty as charged I'm not too good at reading fine print..hell I can barely see it anymore LOL !!

jb
Well, sorry to waste your space but since this is the only one it lets me post in I want to get # 5 and see if it makes a difference.

Whats bothersome is why it let me post in the forums for the 1st 2 posts I made here, the 99C and Indian forum (i think) and then I couldnt post after someone replied to them. Maybe something more going on?

Well, let me put this out and see what happens. Thanks again.

jb

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, sorry to waste your space but since this is the only one it lets me post in I want to get # 5 and see if it makes a difference.

Whats bothersome is why it let me post in the forums for the 1st 2 posts I made here, the 99C and Indian forum (i think) and then I couldnt post after someone replied to them. Maybe something more going on?

Well, let me put this out and see what happens. Thanks again.

jb
5 down, still no joy. This is the message I get (this was in the show your 99c forum which I've posted in before) in any forum I've tried here with the exception of this one.

jbasile, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanx,

jb

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
JB,
Good to see you here! This is both a post you can respond to and a request for info. Can you PM the link you sent before Burl booted me? That was a decent link but I lost it when my phone had to have a hard reset.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JB,
Good to see you here! This is both a post you can respond to and a request for info. Can you PM the link you sent before Burl booted me? That was a decent link but I lost it when my phone had to have a hard reset.
I'll try...if it lets me PM. This is the only forum I can post in here so I probably wont be around much. I'll try to pm it to you.

jb

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correction: The forum seems to be happy now. I tried a couple of different threads it wouldnt let me post in before and it seemed OK with me. Thanks.

jb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts