Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum, just traded in my 06 Suzuki SV650 for a 2012 Vegas 8-Ball, and there's no looking back. I've wanted to get a Victory for a while now, but it just took the extra nudge of the Full Throttle Salute to push me to get one, and MAN am I happy, this bike is perfect.... Almost. I want to know a good site to pick up some aftermarket parts to make it my own. There are a million sites out there, but it seems that none of them are specific enough to let me know the fitment on my Vegas outside of OEM parts. I simply want a backrest, passenger seat and pegs, and I wanted to find a cost alternative method besides the OEM route. Any help would be greatly appreciated... And looking forward to all the advice and good times I'm sure this good forum will give me. Oh yeah, and I know how to use the search feature too hehe cheers

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
welcome,
and let the cuctomizing begin!cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the Victory Forums!

I'm going out on a limb here but since you mentioned the Full Throttle Salute I assume you are in some way associated with the Military. If so Thank You for your Service!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are right, and I thank you for your support as well.
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the Victory Forums!

I'm going out on a limb here but since you mentioned the Full Throttle Salute I assume you are in some way associated with the Military. If so Thank You for your Service!

·
Registered
7 Posts
This forum is great, I appreciate folks sharing their links for parts and whatnot. This will save me a lot of googling!cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome! i am a sport bike convert myself. I came from a 2010 KTM RC8 (yes, an ultra rare sport bike). I have had an interest in Victory for about a year and finally did the plunge after my insurance rates went up yet again. Welcome aboard and have fun on that bike!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I have been, had it for a little over a week, averaging somewhere between 100-150 miles a day cruising around town. I can already tell that I am going to need a windshield, a more comfortable seat, and some sort of storage. I will be conducting my research over the coming months to determine the best option, with most of my time spent browsing here...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts