Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you all that want to and have not yet, Victory has a hundred dollar test ride going on right now. So hook up with your local or favorite dealer for a free hundred dollar bill. (discount) Just took the new Vegas out this morning. 35degrees man did I have a brain freeze. Do you know why the Amish wear black? When they are out in the cold the sun warms them up with the black, burrrrr. Really like the purr of the motor. When I finished riding, my hand was not numb from the vibration and my back did not hurt from the road bumps. Really a comfortable ride. Amazed in the difference from the HD to Victory..

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
The comparison trailer offers the best demo experiance in my opinion. The one they had here had a XC, Street Glide, Vegas, and Wide Glide to compare. The idea is to ride the competition and see first hand how technology compares to tradition.

Without saying one brands bikes were better than the others all I can say is that they were all new bikes; two of them rode like a modern bike should and two of them rode like an antique bike should.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts