Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm heading on a trip tomorrow and moving bike to load up the kickstand wasn't fully engaged in the forward position and down goes the bike.
My fault for not sitting on it to move it.

My VTX been over a couple times when my feet slipped so been there done that I'm just happy this bike has guards on the saddlebags. Down and back up and back to loading stuff.

Trunk armrests in the way of my tent so I guess I'll throw that on the trunk luggage rack.
I have all my stuff packed and still an empty saddlebag other than the tools I'm carrying since I keep tweaking things.
Love the storage capacity. :)

Not sure I'll love my 6 hour ride tomorrow but got places to go.

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
Well I'm heading on a trip tomorrow and moving bike to load up the kickstand wasn't fully engaged in the forward position and down goes the bike.
My fault for not sitting on it to move it.

My VTX been over a couple times when my feet slipped so been there done that I'm just happy this bike has guards on the saddlebags. Down and back up and back to loading stuff.

Trunk armrests in the way of my tent so I guess I'll throw that on the trunk luggage rack.
I have all my stuff packed and still an empty saddlebag other than the tools I'm carrying since I keep tweaking things.
Love the storage capacity. :)

Not sure I'll love my 6 hour ride tomorrow but got places to go.
I think a six hour ride sounds good, I have about a four hour ride that I'm looking forward to.

Mine tipped once and the guards worked as designed.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well so far I've just been doing 40 minutes here and there as I've been tweaking the new to me bike and adjusting to it.
So this will tell me how I do without pegs and how comfy seat is on a long haul. I also get away from city so I can actually have use for cruise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts