Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the kill tether Installed on my Hammer tonight. I took out the toggle switch for the odometer. I never use the trip anyway. Went right in looks clean. I just wired it to the kill switch that normally would be on the handle bars. You could splice in to it as well if you still had it on your bars. I installed this because at the track if you go over 120 in the quarter you need one to be legal. I used the Maier universal electric start tether #96956. Just incase anyone is interested in installing one as well. It dose come with a tab mount incase anyone doesn't want to remove the trip toggle. You could just drill one hole and bolt it to the guage faceplate.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
What are those smaller round black things on the handlebars? Digital gauges of some kind?

Sounds like you are into performance. You should make a note of what you have done so far and put it in your signature line along with model and year of your bike. I know you said it's a Hammer but folks like to know a bit more about your ride when you talk about it or ask questions. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Boost gauges ?? Hmm interesting....

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is one post I did on my bike. It is sick fast. I have almost 4000 miles since the build. I have kick the crap out of this bike. I went to Brainerd raceway to drag the bike. I had to lift because I did not have a tether. I did a 11.7 at 108 and a 12.5 at 122. Trying to get the bike setup with out going over 120. I am going to the track on the 15th to run it again and I am hoping to get it in the mid 9s. The guy who did my bike will be there with his cross country. He did 11.4 At 120 last time we were there. I am hoping he can get my bike to the high 8s. He can launch way better. I don't have the balls to just launch the bike off the line because it just comes right up.

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=126674

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
ah yes, I remember now:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts