Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fixin' to buy a Victory and would like to hear about positive experiences with Texas dealers.
I am in Central Texas but would not be adverse to going to Corpus, Bryan or Houston if the quality of sales and service warrants the trip.

I don't think we need to get into negative comments here, the omission of a shop will be adequate.

Or you could PM me.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a 2011 Cross Country from Stroker's Dallas and everything from sales to service continues to be a positive experience.

·
Registered
5 Posts
broadway powersports in tyler....ask for adam....they gave me the cheapest deal in texas....and i shopped around in state and out. honda toledo ohio has there cc listed for 15999 and broadway beat it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would say that it all depends on whether you will service the bike yourself or not. Personally, I do all of the maintenance myself, so my relationship with a local dealer is not an important one. If you plan on having a local dealer do any of the servicing, I would recommend that you purchase the bike from the dealer you intend to use. Get pricing from a couple of dealerships and if your local dealership isn't the lowest, communicate that you would like to purchase from them if they can meet or beat the best price you have gotten.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts