Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a heads up.....I started a FB group to exchange riding and events info for the Texas area. It is called Lonestar Victory Riders .... if you do FB...check it out. Maybe we will do a meet up ride soon since we can ride in Texas almost all year.cheers

·
Registered
336 Posts
dont do FB dont have an account dont want one. to be honest, i dont respond here half the time.

Texas is a big state! I am from the DFW area and plan to move back here in the next few months. Finally retiring from the military.

Anyway - you wanna narrow it done a bit? What area is your group in?

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mostly Houston area...some Austin. Willing to ride to a meet up point somewhere in between if interested. Possibly have some brew and a meal and ride back.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Thats actually a great idea

I'm not from Texas but your idea actually makes me think about searching to see if there are any victory ridiing groups around me. I'm a bit slow for keeping up with my sport bike buddies now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mostly Houston area...some Austin. Willing to ride to a meet up point somewhere in between if interested. Possibly have some brew and a meal and ride back.
We're in the Houston area too. I saw your pics from the Thirsty Parrot. We've been there a few times... great jalapeno bread on the hamburgers. Hubby's parent live in Bellville and we ride there a lot.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're in the Houston area too. I saw your pics from the Thirsty Parrot. We've been there a few times... great jalapeno bread on the hamburgers. Hubby's parent live in Bellville and we ride there a lot.
You got that right....live the jalapeño bread. And great riding in that area. Maybe we can hookup on a ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts