Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving through Huntsville AL earlier this week so of course I diverted my route a bit to stop at Champion in Athens, AL. In fact, I don't think I've ever driven near Huntsville without stopping at Champion. They have a great assortment of new Victory's. Plus they continue to bring in bikes from Polaris and/or other dealers who also decided to bail on Victory.

Everyone I've ever met at this shop is clearly a Victory Motorcycles enthusiast. Their long range plan is to continue to be a major player for Victory owners current and future. They have great deals on the new bikes and even still sell the Victory oil change kits at cost. Which is $39.99 for the 4.5 quart kit. I change my CCT oil every 2500 miles (yes, I know, too frequent for most people) so I buy the kits by the case. A case contains 4, 4.5 quart kits.

If you're looking for a great deal on a new Victory from a dealer who continues to champion the brand, you should make every effort to contact the good people at:

Champion Powersports
905 Old Highway 72 East
Athens, AL 35611
Tel: 256-262-0888

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
True story by Mark.... I've stopped by there myself and they are good people.

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Registered
70 Posts
Champion is where we bought my wife's Magnum in September of '15. She had found their web site and it sounded like they had some really excellent prices so we went by there on our way to the Smokies for vacation. We really hadn't expected to buy another bike for her that weekend, but she fell in love with the color and after a test ride...it was all over but the paperwork! Lol

We got a great deal and I was extremely impressed with the dealership overall. Our salesman was fairly new but helpful and when it came down to the end negotiations, the owner was involved in working out our trade details. We don't get down that way much since it's about 200+ miles from home, but I'm glad to hear they are still doing well and providing service to folks. They really are "Great People"!

Attachments

·
13,263 Posts
Chattanooga Mark
what year bike do you have. Your signature doesn't say

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
2012 CCT in pearl white. I finally fixed that oversight. Thank you for asking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts