Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dropped my CCT off at Randy's Cycle last Fall just before the snow started to fly and the salt trucks dumped their load on our streets. The bike was dirty and running on fumes. I knew they had to remove the tank so I intentionally brought it in with the fuel light on.

It was in the shop for a warranty repair, the 15K mile service, to repair a paint scratch and to check a bunch of things I asked them about. While they had it in the shop I also decided to have them install the Victory 2" pullback handlebars.

Randy's Cycle did their usual excellent work on the bike. Ryan, one of their ace technicians returned my CCT to me today. Of course they used their enclosed trailer as our weather here is bad by even Chicago winter standards. My CCT was returned with all work being done to perfection, it was clean as a whistle and it had a near full tank of gas!

Just another reason why even though there are two Victory dealers closer to my house, Randy's Cycle will continue to get my business. They frankly continue to earn it each time I have contact with them.

Thank You Randy's Cycle in Marengo, IL.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Randy's is a dealership that read the book on creating customer loyalty and acts on it. Don't we wish all bike and car dealers would do the same.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I've enjoyed my test rides at Randy's and their pricing always seems competitive. Glad your CCT got some TLC and is ready to ride! (Snow can't melt fast enough!).

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I know I do , My Ford dealer I work for bends over backwards for our customers , and it is mandatory for our techs and parts guys to be Master Certified by Ford . My bike has yet to be back to the dealer for anything , its that reliable so far , but if I do need their services I hope I can write a nice review for them like Mark did for his dealer ... thumb up

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
A history of bad car and motorcycle dealerships in my area is why I usually do my own work on my vehicles. The dealer I bought my Vic from was nothing special either. Complained about the price they sold the bike to me for, over filled my oil at the 500 mile service and a couple of extra parts I ordered they told me would arrive in a week took about 2 months. I would still buy from them if the price is right but I will continue to do my own maintenance or take my bike to another dealer for warranty work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts