Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am located in Shawnee on Delaware, Poconos, PA.

While I don't own a Victory bike, I do love them and hopefully one day I will have a chance to own one.

I currently have two bikes: Yamaha Stryker and a Yamaha R1.

Besides the newfound motorcycle "business" , I have been a performing artist my whole life - music, recording, touring, soundtracks, etc.

I hope to find new friends, and participate as much as possible into your forums, learn, and help with whatever I may have to offer!

Peace to all, and Ride Safe!

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome! I'm in that same "groove" with you. I don't own one yet, but I am budgeting for one curently. Hopefully I will be the proud owner of a XC in the next month or so.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forum! I'm riding my Vision today because forum members helped me figure out I had a bad ground on my bike. Lots of helpful people. I have owned a Kingpin Tour and now own a Vision, both of which were purchased for under $10K. Go to the demo rides and figure out which bike fits you best. I had a period of "underemployment" when I was looking for my first Victory. Have fun and ride often!

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
enjoy the forum readings my friend, cheers

thumb up

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
Groovy man!...welcome

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
enjoy the forum readings my friend, cheers

thumb up
Just be sure you protect those hands when you ride. Fingers are an important part to being a musician.thumb up
Thank you brothers!

Yeah, man . . . These fingers need to keep working!!!

I will share some music here soon!

Peace!thumb up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts