Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I need to introduce myself over here like the other degenerates I know.

I have been a member here for some time just rarely used my account here. Do to some cop brutality and bullying I'll have to frequent over here some more.

Well I started out with a 2013 Cross Country and totaled her out in 2016 and found myself a left over 2015 Cross Country and about to have cams installed by Rylan.

I haven't gotten to rag on Kurbs lately and probably not a good idea since now he has me email. The rumor is Kurbs would make a great Father-In-Law :grin

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome from CT!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome! Good to see ya!

·
Registered
144 Posts

I have been a member here for some time just rarely used my account here. Do to some cop brutality and bullying I'll have to frequent over here some more.

Well I started out with a 2013 Cross Country and totaled her out in 2016 and found myself a left over 2015 Cross Country and about to have cams installed by Rylan.

I haven't gotten to rag on Kurbs lately and probably not a good idea since now he has me email. The rumor is Kurbs would make a great Father-In-Law :grin
HAHAHA. Think he threatened YOUR LIFE. lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey JUNIOR! Hope to meet up this month. Shamed my manager into possibly moving his second vacation this month.
Looking forward to it. Speaking of vacation I'm ready to away from work a few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
483 Posts

Bullying? Brutality? :eek That's how you talk about the man that gave you a killer deal on a Vic jacket and later became your personal trainer?

I see how it's gonna be.

It's because I'm a bulldog isn't it?

No, it's the jealousy of me having two bikes!

Now I get it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bullying? Brutality? :eek That's how you talk about the man that gave you a killer deal on a Vic jacket and later became your personal trainer?

I see how it's gonna be.

It's because I'm a bulldog isn't it?

No, it's the jealousy of me having two bikes!

Now I get it.
You're correct about the two bikes. Nothing else besides.

I'm thankful for the killer jacket though the zipper pulls break and the training helps for sure.

·
Registered
483 Posts
You're correct about the two bikes. Nothing else besides.

I'm thankful for the killer jacket though the zipper pulls break and the training helps for sure.

That's because you're so strong from training! :grin

·
Registered
257 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts