Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the feedback! I have a specific question: until all the restoration of the motorcycle cost me $ 300 for parts and consumables and very personal work. I bought the motorcycle for $ 4,000. I wonder how much it would cost such a repair in USA or Canada. I ask this question because I think I live in poor and abnormal country where manual labor is not valued and respected. I own a small service for cars and bikes and labor per hour of work is 10 $ and that's a high price for Bulgaria.

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
Based on what you posted Lubo, it looks like the US dollar is very strong in Bulgaria and I suggested to the wife we move there. She replied, it all depends what a loaf of bread cost there. So how much is a loaf of bread in US $?
I can't speak for the rest of the US or Canada, but my local Victory shop charges $110 an hour for labor. Fortunately, I love to work with tools and my Cross Roads is very simple and easy to work on, so it has never been to the shop.
On second thought, maybe you would like to move to the US, we can use a Victory tuner here in the Pacific Northwest - especially Oregon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The prices in Bulgaria are slightly lower than those in developed countries in Western Europe. Bread costs $ 0.80 to 1.20 a liter of gasoline cost $ 1.20 Rather salaries are far lower. The minimum wage per month is $ 180 .. ....... so Welcome to Bulgaria. We have a wonderful country as natural resources but our leaders ....... :) But if you ever decide to go through Bulgaria, call me and I will bring you an unforgettable off-road journey. Off road it is what makes me feel alive in this country!

Regards !
Lubo

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
Your country is expensive for Bulgarians to live in it appears. As to leaders - we will gladly trade you ours and those who want to be our leaders.
Last September my wife and I were "close" to Bulgaria- we were in Poland for 3 weeks.

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Bulgaria must be a beautiful country ... And yes I could imagine it's getting ridiculous expensive for locals ... I worked in the USA a few times and could not believe how cheap everything was ... So most time I brought an extra suitcase home ...

Cars / petrol / food / clothing / is all cheaper in the US then in Indonesia ... go figure ...

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts