Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2014 models are on Vic's site now.
I like the new 8 balls, was surprised to see they changed about everything on the Judge except the name.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some nice looking colors on the Cross and VV's. Didn't look like a lot of model changes though.
They brought the Cross Roads back in an 8 ball version, the Hard Ball is gone, they've added a tribal flame paint job to the High Ball.

No "new" bikes revealed yet.

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Jackpot gets a round headlight and the billet wheels are gone. MSRP is $15,999 and you still get the color matched frame.
High Ball gets a round headlight.
Judge no longer has a number plate or 'mid controls' and gets more reasonable handlebars.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Jackpot gets a round headlight and the billet wheels are gone. MSRP is $15,999 and you still get the color matched frame.
And while it looks better this year than any in recent memory, not sure why you'd want it. Contrasting colors look far better to me. I think your bike would look silly as hell with a yellow frame.

Judge no longer has a number plate or 'mid controls' and gets more reasonable handlebars.
The black one is growing on me, though I think if I were truly in the market, I'd be finding me a red '13 ASAP.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
High Ball gets a round headlight.
Also XC 8-Ball.

And High Ball gets the Judge wheels on top of the Judge headlight.

·
Registered
530 Posts
They sure did change a lot about the judge. I like that i have the only model year with the oval. I like it. Fenders...meh nothing special...i guess the rea is a little sportier. Bars seem pulled back further...think that was a good move on their behalf. All in all I still like the 13 better. Unless there are major changes i missed.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Looks OK to me.
Long ago as a hell raising rug rat, I was given an iron on sticker of the Pittsburgh Steelers by neighbor. I've been a fan of black and yellow ever since. You can keep the yellow and yellow to ride to Elton John concerts.

This kinda makes the 8 ball thing more tolerable for me. I think they look bland as hell, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a pin stripper with some yellow on his palette to give the bike a little form. But the fact that there is no ABS on said machines pisses me off to no end.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
They sure did change a lot about the judge. I like that i have the only model year with the oval. I like it. Fenders...meh nothing special...i guess the rea is a little sportier. Bars seem pulled back further...think that was a good move on their behalf. All in all I still like the 13 better. Unless there are major changes i missed.
What's a rea? And the fenders didn't change did they?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I love the grey CC. Nice.
It's the only thing that really caught my eye. That and I noticed they were foolish enough to try the Boardwalk another year. :crzy: That CC sure is looking sharp.

·
Registered
403 Posts
It's the only thing that really caught my eye. That and I noticed they were foolish enough to try the Boardwalk another year. :crzy: That CC sure is looking sharp.
I have yet to see one on the road and the only one my dealership got the week they were released is still in the showroom floor..

·
Registered
131 Posts
Surprised they kept the Boardwalk, did not like that bike at all when i rode it, and its nice they moved the forward controls on the judge, I liked that bike and my only pet peeve was those

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Surprised they kept the Boardwalk, did not like that bike at all when i rode it, and its nice they moved the forward controls on the judge, I liked that bike and my only pet peeve was those
Well, now the Judge is a replica of the Boardwalk with sportier looking tires and cropped fenders. If you didn't like the Boardwalk, not sure how the Judge would be different save the ginormous beach bars.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts