·
Premium Member
154 Posts
""tease""

keep us posted with updates

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Lloyd has a way of making me feel more secure about my motor , and its toughness ....

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yeah baby!! How better to prove a manufacturer than to use stock parts in a modified application.

Go get'em Lloyd!

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Cool tread, lets see what brings

·
Registered
894 Posts
Good for Lloyd. Hopefully they don't break a part though because they'll be waiting months for a replacement going through one of the few dealers who can actually get support.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Haaaaaaa that is some funny **** there mate .... Do you think they will run:

1. Victory Oil
2. Stock clutch plates
3. Stock internal gears
4. PC-5
5. ATS
6. Stock plugs & wires
7. Stock pulley

Yup i believe they'll go for an aftermarket 129" or bigger ... But is it still a Victory after that ?

Yeah man smoke the HD good on Victory and Lloyds .... They got our votes ...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would assume some sort of forced induction coupled with nitrous is the only way to achieve this coupled with larger displacement and other parts.

Can't wait to see the results.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Yeah man, that would be the bomb ..... All the bolt-on goodies of Lloyds and still vic internals .... But casing and bearings could be upgraded .... And jugs ..... Than you could still call it a vic ....

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
It will use stock primary. All gears no belt. Secondary will stay stock. The belts are very tuff. No way it will use loydz pressure plate and Barnett plates it will most likley use a Barnett scorpion to have the primary look stock but with 300 it really should get the primary machined out and put a lockup in it. I know that is the next thing on my list. I really don't like running the barnett 99 lbs springs in my scorpion. I have a very heavy clutch pull. I can not wait to see what Loyd comes up with.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts