Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are all sometimes guilty of it.. Occasionally we will slide off topic in a thread about any given subject, but honestly, I think that some of the best threads, are threads that start out on one subject and evolve into a lively discussion about another..

Well..This is the thread for that..

Here, you can hang out, wish people a good mornin', or rant about your next door neighbor's dog which always snapping at your ass the minute you leave the house!

Any and All Friendly Posts are Welcome, if you want to try and change the current course of the thread with a new subject, go right ahead.. Hijack this thread. thumb up

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a fish which I named Zombiefish..'cause the thing was found floating one morning, a few years back, and doing everything I could, I ran him under the tank's filter water and, as if acting under some kinda dark Juju, the frikkin thing came back to life..

Is it normal for Fish to come back to life after they die?

...I ask because I hate this frikkin' fish and wouldn't mind too-much (if at all) if the thing died for good... But if this dang fish is gonna live forever, I need to stock up on fish flakes or contact the National Enquirer or somethin'.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:ltr:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I have a fish which I named Zombiefish..'cause the thing was found floating one morning, a few years back, and doing everything I could, I ran him under the tank's filter water and, as if acting under some kinda dark Juju, the frikkin thing came back to life..

Is it normal for Fish to come back to life after they die?

...I ask because I hate this frikkin' fish and wouldn't mind too-much (if at all) if the thing died for good... But if this dang fish is gonna live forever, I need to stock up on fish flakes or contact the National Enquirer or somethin'.

Your existence is strange...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With the amount of crap I have managed to survive.. I would have to concur with your comment. :D

How's buffing-up for the big 4-0 goin' there, Theej? ..

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
This thread is fuckin stupid , but I am subscribed ....:D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
My buddy had a fish that croaked , and he flushed it down the toilet ... The next morning the thing was swimming in the toilet bowl . He was shocked , his lived a long time after that incident too .:ltr:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Im
Laying in bed, drinking a screwdriver right now. How do you think it's going?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
If your serious , I am jealous !!! Course , I have been to the gym already this morning , and now I'm at work , I deserve it !:mad:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Prolly nice weather there too in Alabamy ..... 28 F here right now ....:(

·
Registered
535 Posts
maybe you just need to read this book....
and sorry, you can't borrow my son's copy.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My fish ain't even that pretty.. I think it's an alien-carp-like creature.. Just the ugliest thing that ever swam in a fish-tank..

Nope! It's not like it's pretty to look at.. Every mornin' when I get out of bed and stumble-drag my sorry ass to the coffee pot, it's just looking at me.. like it knows stuff about me.. Like it's been through my sock drawer or something.

Don't trust it.. If it was an air-breathing critter I would have put it out of my misery long ago.. Scheming little finned ugly-undead fker that it is.

Ah..well ...Supposed to rain here the next few days..

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Im
Laying in bed, drinking a screwdriver right now. How do you think it's going?
Lucky guy ...

I'm just screwing :ltr:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bean Burritos for dinner tonight.. Luckily we have heppa filters in the bedroom, this due to allergies most heinous, so I should still be alive in the mornin'.. thumb up

·
Registered
262 Posts
But?? What kind of oil do put in a zombie fish?:ltr:

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Irony? Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy except it's made of iron!

1 - 20 of 335 Posts