Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
140 real-world miles. Cool. When I don't have to fold in half to ride it, maybe I'll take a look lol

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Yep, and how long do I have to charge it before I can ride another 140 "highway" miles

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Not only will it have to be reborn into a format that supports silverbacks of which I am, but they will need to add adequate sound effects to make it audibly visible to pedestrians.

Nah, not really. The effects will be for my benefit. Screw the pedestrians.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
THAT is so bad ass! I want one. With range like that it could be a good commuting bike that can charge while at work.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Don't try this at home...

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Since most do not live in the real world, the 140 mile range is a moot point.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ball cap, tee shirt and slacks don't make for great protective gear. Dress for the crash, not the ride.:crzy:
That or before you try a burnout, find a bike that doesn't hook up as well as one with a racing slick on the back...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
That or before you try a burnout, find a bike that doesn't hook up as well as one with a racing slick on the back...
Or

at a show, show
at a burnout pit, burnouts
at a strip, runs

A time and a place for everything.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Now there's something worthy of some federal funds in the name of reducing fossil fuel consumption. I think a fat tax credit coupled with an energy credit on monthly electric bills are in order as well.

I like the styling of that bike from a sport bike perspective. I'd like to see them do something in the sport touring arena as well as the cruiser market.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Being born in the combustion engine era and a Hotrod enthusiast I wouldn't be the least bit interested in something that could possibly bore me to sleep behind the handlebars. wac

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Some BMW sport sedans use the stereo system to play a simulated exhaust note inside the cabin of the car. Maybe someone will come up with that for these electric bikes.

And that video was made me laugh, but I'm a bit morbid.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts