Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... after the first 6 months, I have to say I am completely and totally hooked on my Victory and motorcycling in general. Granted there are some downsides. Like Cagers who prefer to pay attention to their cell phones as opposed to the road around them. Gotta love loud exhaust pipes:ltr:. Southern California has weather that allows riding year round as long as you don't mind thicker layers in the "winter." Considering 6 months ago I could barely control the friction zone on the clutch, whipping around curves at 50+ MPH is a HUGE rush. I am not affiliated with any safety foundation, but the Basic Riders Course and follow on courses certified by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation are a great source for basic through advanced skill sets. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking into learning to ride or just to refresh skills. I bought the bike off a popular website for a song and a dance as a new hobby and I have not looked back. All this talk is making me want to get in the saddle. Ride safe y'all!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts