Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all as the title says Im the FNG (freaking new guy). I frequent both sites but seems to be a lot of non-sense going on at the other one. Been riding for quite a bit but never side I never said I was the next Rossi. Been in the Army bout half as long as I been living. Married 12 years with 5 children, 2 with the current wife. Had the good fortune to purchase a 16 CC Magnum at the beginning of December to get the Polaris bend me over in January. But believe it or not I'm not too worked up over their dedication its just how they went about doing it. Enough about me moving to the bike currently have the following done to it Mini Vic Apes, Ragin Cajun Low and Throaty w/ vic #9 tips, 1/4 turn throttle adjust, Bad Ace wind Deflector and hoping to do more. Just waiting on the time and MONEY. Hope to learn a lot from the Guru's here.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
A soggy welcome from the Pacific Northwet. Where you be?

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome from North Dakota

North Dakota? Surely you mean South Canada lol. How's the weather down there eh?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well ****... That's about a thousand miles more than me this year. :(

·
Registered
84 Posts
another welcome from Tennessee! we have been having some pretty sporadic good weather, and we have about 2000 miles in already. My riding buddies and i are heading to Blairsville, GA for some nice riding in a couple of weeks. We are pumped to get out on the first real trip of the year.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
another welcome from Tennessee! we have been having some pretty sporadic good weather, and we have about 2000 miles in already. My riding buddies and i are heading to Blairsville, GA for some nice riding in a couple of weeks. We are pumped to get out on the first real trip of the year.
Are they having their Sorghum Festival there in Blairsville, or is that in fall?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I know they have the annual Gauntlet Rally the weekend after we are there. Not familiar with the Sorghum Festival.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome from Florida! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts